-Board at home…and Hungary
-Why don’t you eat a whole can of Pringles!
-Wait why I would do that….
-Well you can make a Pringles Tin Top Hat when your done!
-Wow that sounds great… but how?
-Well just fallow these instructions, and when you’re done share your finished project with us!
1. One Pringles can-empty
2. Black spray paint
3. Hot glue
4. Black ribbon
5. One flack flower
6. A few black feathers
Pringle Tin Top Hat Instructions
- 1. Take your Pringles can and cut it down to a suitable size, about 5 inches tall.Take black spray paint and spray and even coat of paint over the whole can.
- Use any color spray paint you like
- Don’t have spray paint cover the can with paint or fabric
- 2. Take the piece of card stock and cut out a circle, this will be the brim so make sure to cut one the size that you like.
- Card stock should be flexible so that it can adhere to your head
- 3.Glue the Pringles tin (after it is dry) to the Card stock brim, and add a ribbon for decoration.
- This also hides the seam
- 4.Finish off the hat with Flowers and Feathers
- Or any decorations of your choosing!
- 5.Share your finished project with us!